DLKW Lowe hires two as creative directors
DLKW Lowe has hired Amber Casey and Lovisa Silburn as creative directors.
Casey (l) and Silburn: team
The pair met at DDB in 2002 but have never worked as a team before. They will oversee a range of clients and report to Dave Henderson and Richard Denney, the joint executive creative directors.
During her time at DDB, Casey created the D&AD Award-winning "fashion victims" for Harvey Nichols and a spot for The Guardian. She has also worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R on British Airways, the BBC and Oxfam.
Silburn has previously worked at Lowe and Fallon Minneapolis, and has won a D&AD Pencil and Cannes Lions for work on Stella Artois. She also produced the "royal wedding" online film for T-Mobile, which was the UK’s most-watched ad on YouTube in 2011.
Henderson said: "They have an incredible appetite for work, an infectious enthusiasm and a proven ability to write the hits. Rich and I are very pleased they want to make this their home."
In January, Havas Worldwide London poached DLKW Lowe’s Andy McAnaney, Christian Sewell and Jamie Craven.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)