UKTV channel Dave refreshes brand identity
UKTV's free-to-air channel Dave is to launch a refreshed brand identity for its on- and off-air presence tomorrow.
The brand renewal includes more than 40 programme idents and was led by UKTV’s senior brand manager Will Gunton and the marketing manager for Dave, Hik Sasaki, who worked in partnership with Red Bee.
Gunton said: "Dave has always stood out for its unique personality, which gives us the ability to talk and act in ways which others can’t.
"This refresh is designed to inject this unique persona into everything we do on and off screen, and expand the Dave brand to an even bigger audience."
Dave attracts 27 million individuals a month, according to Barb.
The channel has recently announced a host of original comedy commissions, including the chat show ‘Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled’, a trio of football specials to air ahead of the 2014 Brazil World Cup, and a second series of both ‘Ross Noble Freewheeling’ and the adult storytelling programme ‘Crackanory’.
Steve North, the general manager of Dave, said: "The updated look and feel Red Bee has created provides a re-energised and more flexible platform for the channel’s wide range of brilliant programming."
UKTV also announced last year it was further extending the channel brand off screen, with a brand licensing deal to create Dave merchandise and events.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)