Skoda: Leagas Delaney Prague, Fallon and 18 Feet & Rising are left on the pitch
The environmentally friendly alternative to Formula One, Formula E, is looking for a creative agency to promote the sport across the world. Formula E, which is working with Tina Fegent on the pitch, is in the process of deciding between the four shops that were asked to compete.
Ryanair’s direct marketing pitch, part of a wider review including media, has been pushed back. Agencies are still waiting for the brief, which has not yet appeared.
Skoda’s pan-European review, which has been trundling along since November 2013, is starting to make headway. Only three shops remain: Leagas Delaney Prague, which has run the European account since 2001; Fallon, the holder of the UK business; and the outsider 18 Feet & Rising. Amsterdam Worldwide and Kaspen/Jung von Matt have been dropped.
The DFS direct and data pitch is down to eight or nine agencies from a longlist of around 24, in a process run by AAR. The home retailer wants to find a partner to help it understand its customers better through the use of data, as well as extend its reach to new types of consumer. DFS is hoping to make a decision by the end of June.
The incumbent Havas Media is understood to be out of the £40 million Camelot media planning and buying pitch, which is taking place next week. Mindshare is thought to be involved, as is the other incumbent, OMD.
Agencies including The Brooklyn Brothers, We Are Social and an M&C Saatchi group play are pitching for Land Rover’s global digital and social strategy account over the next two weeks. The UK arm of Land Rover recently expanded its relationship with M&C Saatchi’s Lida to include retail marketing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury