Ogilvy Group names Annette King as UK chief
Annette King, the chief executive of OgilvyOne in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, has been promoted to UK chief executive of Ogilvy Group.
Ogilvy Group: King (l) will lead UK unit alongside O’Donnell
King will have responsibility for all Ogilvy Group companies in the UK, including Ogilvy & Mather, Ogilvy Healthworld and Ogilvy Public Relations. Their chief executives will report to her.
Paul O’Donnell, who has been the UK chairman of Ogilvy Group since 2009, has taken the additional role of EAME chief executive of Ogilvy Group.
King has been the EAME chief executive of OgilvyOne since May 2012, when she was promoted from her position as the agency’s UK chief executive – a role she had held since 2008.
O’Donnell said: "It’s a fantastic time to be moving into this regional role. I have promoted Annette five times in her 14 years at the agency because it works. Her track record in all her previous roles speaks for itself."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agile Programme Manager - Games / Mobile / software development Digital Gurus £55000 - £72000 Per Annum, London