Burberry unveils ad campaign starring Cara Delevingne
Burberry has unveiled a global ad campaign shot by Mario Testino and featuring the models Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse.
Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse: star in the autumn/winter Burberry campaign
The Burberry autumn/winter 2014 ad campaign was devised in-house Christopher Bailey, Burberry’s chief creative and chief executive, and shot by Testino. It launches in July.
The campaign will feature Burberry’s high fashion range, Prorsum, smart line, London, and casual wear collection, Brit. It will highlight its range of men and women’s outerwear and accessories.
Delevingne and Waterhouse are joined by a host of British models for the campaign, including Malaika Firth, Callum Ball and Tarun Nijjer.
Burberry’s use of British models is part of its strategy to support "exciting and emerging talent".
The campaign is designed to reflect the artistic spirit of its new collection, which features hand-painted techniques as well as its heritage trench coat.
Bailey said: "A dynamic British cast brings the artistic spirit of the campaign to life with the iconic Burberry trench coat at its heart."
Aegis handled media buying on Burberry’s behalf for the campaign, which will appear in outdoor and print mediums, as well as on social media channels including YouTube and Facebook from next month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior / Mid level Copywriter - £25k to £30k, dependent on experience MODA consult £25k - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Marketing National Trust circa £30,000 per annum, Heelis, Swindon