UK shops get three nominations for Innovation Lions
Google London, Cheil UK and R/GA London are the only UK shops in the running to win an Innovation Lion.
Cannes Lions: Innovation shortlist is revealed
Google London is shortlisted for its "devart art made with code" work as part of its work to reframe coding as a creative discipline.
Cheil UK London has one chance to win for its "the Samsung NX rover" work for the Samsung Galaxy NX camera.
Meanwhile, R\GA has been shortlisted for its "Beats Music" work.
The US leads the way in the Innovation Lion category with nine shortlisted entries. UK’s three shortlisted entries put it in second place, followed by Belgium, Brazil, Japan and Russia with two each.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)