Havas Worldwide London picks up Ella's Kitchen digital brief
Havas Worldwide London has won the digital account for the organic baby food brand Ella's Kitchen.
Ella's Kitchen: Havas Worldwide London picks up brief
The agency already works on its advertising account but has now been tasked with delivering a digital strategy to engage with existing and new consumers.
Havas Worldwide London will work across all of Ella’s Kitchen's digital and social media channels on innovation, creative campaigns, tech development, eCRM and SEO.
Russ Lidstone, the Havas Worldwide London chief executive, said: "We have loved working with Ella's Kitchen over the course of the last three months, and we're delighted that we can now build on the fantastic brand ideas we've been developing to cover digital too, and ensure that all communication is fully integrated, with digital at the core."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)