Havas Worldwide London picks up Ella's Kitchen digital brief
Havas Worldwide London has won the digital account for the organic baby food brand Ella's Kitchen.
Ella's Kitchen: Havas Worldwide London picks up brief
The agency already works on its advertising account but has now been tasked with delivering a digital strategy to engage with existing and new consumers.
Havas Worldwide London will work across all of Ella’s Kitchen's digital and social media channels on innovation, creative campaigns, tech development, eCRM and SEO.
Russ Lidstone, the Havas Worldwide London chief executive, said: "We have loved working with Ella's Kitchen over the course of the last three months, and we're delighted that we can now build on the fantastic brand ideas we've been developing to cover digital too, and ensure that all communication is fully integrated, with digital at the core."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)