Havas Worldwide London picks up Ella's Kitchen digital brief
Havas Worldwide London has won the digital account for the organic baby food brand Ella's Kitchen.
Ella's Kitchen: Havas Worldwide London picks up brief
The agency already works on its advertising account but has now been tasked with delivering a digital strategy to engage with existing and new consumers.
Havas Worldwide London will work across all of Ella’s Kitchen's digital and social media channels on innovation, creative campaigns, tech development, eCRM and SEO.
Russ Lidstone, the Havas Worldwide London chief executive, said: "We have loved working with Ella's Kitchen over the course of the last three months, and we're delighted that we can now build on the fantastic brand ideas we've been developing to cover digital too, and ensure that all communication is fully integrated, with digital at the core."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)