Chiltern Railways seeks creative shop
Chiltern Railways is reviewing its creative advertising account putting the incumbent, Connect Group, on alert.
Chiltern Railways: reviews its creative advertising account
Creativebrief is helping to run the pitch, which is still in the pre-chemistry meeting stage.
Chiltern is looking for an agency to create a brand campaign that will differentiate the train company from its competitors, as well as help launch new services.
The incumbent agency, Connect Group, has been invited to re-pitch for the account.
MediaCom Birmingham is Chiltern Railways’ media agency and is unaffected by the review.
Chiltern Railways uses two straplines, "If you think our way, travel our way" and "Nice and fast".
Previous TV campaigns have focused on the comfort in which Chiltern customers travel, while press and outdoor campaigns promoting its Birmingham-to-London service have attacked rival business Virgin Trains.
Chiltern Railways is owned by Deutsche Bahn and is part of Arriva, which runs Deutsche Bahn’s services outside Germany.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury