Big Bus Challenge opens for entries
The Big Bus Challenge, the contest that rewards outstanding bus advertising, opens for entries this week.
Big Bus Challenge: open for entries
Run by Exterion Media in association with Campaign, the competition offers prizes including free media and production for national and regional bus campaigns.
Creatives at advertisers or agencies are eligible to enter their work using a range of bus formats that showcase the full potential of the medium.
The national winner will get £200,000 worth of bus advertising space and £2,000 of department store vouchers for the winning creative team. A regional winner will pick up £25,000 of space and £2,000 of department store vouchers.
Entries close on Friday 5 September and prizes will be presented at an awards ceremony at the London Transport Museum in November. For more information, including how to enter, visit bigbuschallenge.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager - eCRM & email, global brand, lots of creative and campaign execution Ramsden Road c.£28 - £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)