Big Bus Challenge opens for entries
The Big Bus Challenge, the contest that rewards outstanding bus advertising, opens for entries this week.
Big Bus Challenge: open for entries
Run by Exterion Media in association with Campaign, the competition offers prizes including free media and production for national and regional bus campaigns.
Creatives at advertisers or agencies are eligible to enter their work using a range of bus formats that showcase the full potential of the medium.
The national winner will get £200,000 worth of bus advertising space and £2,000 of department store vouchers for the winning creative team. A regional winner will pick up £25,000 of space and £2,000 of department store vouchers.
Entries close on Friday 5 September and prizes will be presented at an awards ceremony at the London Transport Museum in November. For more information, including how to enter, visit bigbuschallenge.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)