NBCUniversal's Syfy on hunt for agency
Syfy, the digital and satellite channel owned by NBCUniversal, is seeking an agency to create a brand campaign.
Syfy: seeks agency
Universal Networks International, the global channel division of NBCUniversal, is handling the process and has contacted agencies about a brand project that will include TV and digital activity.
The pitch will be held later this month and NBC plans to select an agency before August, in time to create a campaign for the end of the year.
BETC Paris has previously created ads for Syfy. MediaCom does NBCUniversal’s media planning and buying.
Syfy, which rebranded from Sci-Fi Channel in 2009, broadcasts programmes including Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Knight Rider.
NBCUniversal did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)