NBCUniversal's Syfy on hunt for agency
Syfy, the digital and satellite channel owned by NBCUniversal, is seeking an agency to create a brand campaign.
Syfy: seeks agency
Universal Networks International, the global channel division of NBCUniversal, is handling the process and has contacted agencies about a brand project that will include TV and digital activity.
The pitch will be held later this month and NBC plans to select an agency before August, in time to create a campaign for the end of the year.
BETC Paris has previously created ads for Syfy. MediaCom does NBCUniversal’s media planning and buying.
Syfy, which rebranded from Sci-Fi Channel in 2009, broadcasts programmes including Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Knight Rider.
NBCUniversal did not respond in time to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London