Crusha cats return in 'hells angels' campaign
Crusha has continued its mix of cats and off-the-wall humour in its new TV and cinema campaign, despite changing creative agencies.
The milkshake brand’s new campaign is called "hells angels" and is released in cinemas in the UK on 25 July and on TV on 18 August. It was created by Creature London.
The animated ad is set in a TV-show kitchen, where a cat host watches in disbelief as his kitten assistants mix a glass of Crusha in ludicrous fashion. It ends with the tagline "make milk Crushalicious".
The work was created by Lydia Raghavan and Steph Rohr, and directed by Ant Blades through Birdbox. Maxus handled the media planning and buying.
The Gate previously handled the advertising for Crusha. The Gate, which was previously known as Chick Smith Trott, campaigns for the brand also featured cats and borrowed from meme-culture.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Data Optimisation Executive Stopgap £28000 - £32000 per annum, London