Crusha cats return in 'hells angels' campaign
Crusha has continued its mix of cats and off-the-wall humour in its new TV and cinema campaign, despite changing creative agencies.
The milkshake brand’s new campaign is called "hells angels" and is released in cinemas in the UK on 25 July and on TV on 18 August. It was created by Creature London.
The animated ad is set in a TV-show kitchen, where a cat host watches in disbelief as his kitten assistants mix a glass of Crusha in ludicrous fashion. It ends with the tagline "make milk Crushalicious".
The work was created by Lydia Raghavan and Steph Rohr, and directed by Ant Blades through Birdbox. Maxus handled the media planning and buying.
The Gate previously handled the advertising for Crusha. The Gate, which was previously known as Chick Smith Trott, campaigns for the brand also featured cats and borrowed from meme-culture.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)