Crusha cats return in 'hells angels' campaign
Crusha has continued its mix of cats and off-the-wall humour in its new TV and cinema campaign, despite changing creative agencies.
The milkshake brand’s new campaign is called "hells angels" and is released in cinemas in the UK on 25 July and on TV on 18 August. It was created by Creature London.
The animated ad is set in a TV-show kitchen, where a cat host watches in disbelief as his kitten assistants mix a glass of Crusha in ludicrous fashion. It ends with the tagline "make milk Crushalicious".
The work was created by Lydia Raghavan and Steph Rohr, and directed by Ant Blades through Birdbox. Maxus handled the media planning and buying.
The Gate previously handled the advertising for Crusha. The Gate, which was previously known as Chick Smith Trott, campaigns for the brand also featured cats and borrowed from meme-culture.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands