Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
The film by agency BBR, Saatchi & Saatchi Tel Aviv for Bereaved Families for Peace, show Palestinian and Israeli members uniting to say, "we don’t want you here", referring to the atrocities taking place in Gaza.
The film was directed by Ram Baruch.
The "we don’t want you here" message reflects how the group, which has over 600 bereaved family members as a result of the prolonged conflict, doesn’t want new members, following the 1,000-plus death toll currently in Gaza.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)