Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite to send the message "we don't want you here", in this anti-conflict film.
The film by agency BBR, Saatchi & Saatchi Tel Aviv for Bereaved Families for Peace, show Palestinian and Israeli members uniting to say, "we don’t want you here", referring to the atrocities taking place in Gaza.
The film was directed by Ram Baruch.
The "we don’t want you here" message reflects how the group, which has over 600 bereaved family members as a result of the prolonged conflict, doesn’t want new members, following the 1,000-plus death toll currently in Gaza.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)