Usain Bolt in a hot tub kick starts latest Puma brand position
Puma has released a TV ad featuring Usain Bolt in a hot tub to launch its new brand platform.
The ad is called "calling all troublemakers" and was created by JWT New York. The spot is part of Puma’s new "forever faster" brand platform.
In addition to Bolt, the new TV ad features the footballers Mario Balotelli, Sergio Aguero and Marta Vieira da Silver, the golfers Rickie Fowler and Lexi Thompson, and the Scuderia Ferrari Formula 1 team.
Adam Petrick, global marketing director, Puma, said: "Forever faster is about Puma making a statement as a brand and reminding people that we are and will continue to be the fastest sports brand in the world.
"This is going to change the way we approach product design and innovation as well as how we market our brand."
The TV ad was directed by Gerard De Thame through Supply & Demand, with The Mill handling post-production work.
Puma appointed JWT to handle its global advertising in December 2013. The sports brand’s previous global creative agency was Droga5.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)