Pepsi launches crowd-sourced film with Kelly Rowland
Pepsi's latest song and short film for its Beats of the Beautiful Game football collection is a crowd-sourced video from Kelly Rowland.
Kelly Rowland: performs in crowd-sourced video for Pepsi
Rowland’s video for The Game features footage of football fans dancing, singing and doing sport to demonstrate their passion for "the beautiful game" alongside behind-the-scenes clips of Rowland in the studio.
The video was produced by JJ Stereo, whilst the track was written by Jake Troth, Kirby Dockery and Ellen Healy. The executive producers were Ellen Healy, Lon Schwear and Emma Quigley.
Rowland said: "The passion and talent shown by my fans blew me away. They truly bring to life the energy of the song.
"I was immediately attracted to and identified with 'The Game' and its theme of overcoming challenges and finding your voice, so it was awesome to see my fans just as motivated by it."
The soft drinks company launched a competition to star in the Rowland video in July, as the 2014 World Cup Brazil was reaching its final stages.
Pepsi Beats of the Beautiful Game activity brings together rising and established music acts, such as Rowland, Janelle Monáe and Jetta, with short films by directors such as Spike Lee and Idris Elba.
All the songs appear on a special album.
Lee directed the official video for The Game.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London