Barclays launches Premier League campaign
Barclays says thank you to the people who take part in grassroots football in a TV ad highlighting the bank's Premier League sponsorship.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty created the new ad, which is called "picking ourselves up" and will air on Saturday 16 August on terrestrial and digital channels.
The spot, which was filmed at Wormwood Scrubs, shows a match between children and features a voiceover that thanks the parents, players and coaches who get involved in grassroots football and adhere to the spirit of the game.
BBH created the spot, which was directed by Rob Savage through Outsider. Maxus handled the media.
Barclays signed a three-year sponsorship deal with the Premier League in 2012 that was worth £40 million a year and ends in 2015. Barclays has sponsored the Premier League since 2004, with Barclaycard the sponsor between 2001 and 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London