Barclays launches Premier League campaign
Barclays says thank you to the people who take part in grassroots football in a TV ad highlighting the bank's Premier League sponsorship.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty created the new ad, which is called "picking ourselves up" and will air on Saturday 16 August on terrestrial and digital channels.
The spot, which was filmed at Wormwood Scrubs, shows a match between children and features a voiceover that thanks the parents, players and coaches who get involved in grassroots football and adhere to the spirit of the game.
BBH created the spot, which was directed by Rob Savage through Outsider. Maxus handled the media.
Barclays signed a three-year sponsorship deal with the Premier League in 2012 that was worth £40 million a year and ends in 2015. Barclays has sponsored the Premier League since 2004, with Barclaycard the sponsor between 2001 and 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)