Starcom hires Carat's Liam Brennan as digital strategy director
Starcom has boosted its digital capabilities by hiring Carat's Liam Brennan as digital strategy director.
Liam Brennan: moves from Carat to become digital strategy director at Starcom
Brennan will be responsible for digital planning and integration across the agency. He will work across all of Starcom’s clients, helping to execute their digital strategies. He will report to the UK digital director, Isabelle Baas.
Brennan joins from the Dentsu Aegis Network agency Carat, where he spent four years as digital director heading up global accounts for Adidas, ASOS, Red Bull, Vertu and Tourism Ireland.
Prior to working for Carat in the UK, he held digital roles at MEC and Carat Australia.
Baas said: "Liam is a highly experienced digital marketer with nearly 10 years’ experience and brings with him a wealth of knowledge and best practice to the agency.
"He has a proven track record of leading award-winning digital campaigns for clients and we believe he will encompass every aspect of our philosophy to deliver genuine human experiences."
Brennan left Carat in June and started in his new role this week.
He said: "I’m a firm believer in SMG’s [Starcom Media Vest Group] human experiences mantra, and digital thinking should be at the heart of what we do in order to create these meaningful experiences.
"SMG’s investment in developing their talent, particularly in the digital realm, is second to none, and shines through at every turn of the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (German Speaking) Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London