Watch: Marks & Spencer's latest food ad
Marks & Spencer is releasing a TV ad for its food range as part of a dual-pronged autumn campaign that will also push the retailer's clothes.
The food and clothes ads, which were created by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, will both sit under the "Only M&S" strapline.
This marks the first time that the retailer will air both food and fashion campaigns at the same time, throughout the autumn. The food ad will air tomorrow, while the fashion ad will air on Wednedsay. The spots will run until 29 October.
The M&S food ad is called "adventures in imagination" and shows high-quality footage of food being prepared as an instrumental version of Clean Bandit’s' Rather Be' plays in the background.
At the end of the spot, writing appears on the screen promising 100 new food ideas every month at M&S,
The food work was written by Pip Bishop, art directed by Chris Hodgkiss and directed by Michael Roulier and Philippe Lhomme through Food Film.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)