Mr Kipling creates 'world's first' poster made of cake
Mr Kipling has created what it claims to be the first billboard made entirely of cake, as part of its 'Llife Is Better With Cake' campaign.
The poster, created by JWT London, is made from 13,360 individual Mr Kipling cakes and is situated at Westfield London in Shepherd’s Bush. From 11am today, passersby have been able to eat the cakes.
Lisa-Jo Harvey, a senior brand manager at Premier Foods, said "We can’t think of a better way to show people that life is better with cake than to create an edible poster made out of thousands of our exceedingly good cakes."
The wider campaign was created alongside the Saatchi & Saatchi digital agency Outside Line, the media agency Carat and the PR agency Cirkle.
David Masterman, a creative director at JWT London, said: "If Mr Kipling himself was doing a poster, he'd make it out of cake."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)