Mr Kipling creates 'world's first' poster made of cake
Mr Kipling has created what it claims to be the first billboard made entirely of cake, as part of its 'Llife Is Better With Cake' campaign.
The poster, created by JWT London, is made from 13,360 individual Mr Kipling cakes and is situated at Westfield London in Shepherd’s Bush. From 11am today, passersby have been able to eat the cakes.
Lisa-Jo Harvey, a senior brand manager at Premier Foods, said "We can’t think of a better way to show people that life is better with cake than to create an edible poster made out of thousands of our exceedingly good cakes."
The wider campaign was created alongside the Saatchi & Saatchi digital agency Outside Line, the media agency Carat and the PR agency Cirkle.
David Masterman, a creative director at JWT London, said: "If Mr Kipling himself was doing a poster, he'd make it out of cake."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End