Latest agency news
Mondelez has expanded its relationship with McGarrybowen London by awarding the shop the creative account for Sour Patch Kids, the confectionery brand.
J Walter Thompson has announced the formation of a new global digital agency called Mirum, formed from 11 separate shops, including HeathWallace, Quirk and Activeark JWT in the UK.
Tracy De Groose, the chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network UK, has been promoted to its EMEA executive board, following the appointment of Rob Horler as the network's first US chief executive.
Budweiser's Super Bowl ad "lost puppy" has topped this week's Campaign Viral Chart, which features several spots created for the game on Sunday.
Robert Webb, the comedy actor, returns in the Post Office's campaign for sub brand Post Office Money.
Campaign US is hosting its very own Super Bowl party, and you're invited.
Sir Peter Bazalgette, the chair of Arts Council England and former chairman of Endemol, has called on the creative industries to work together to improve diversity.
Labour's Chris Bryant won the vote of delegates at the Advertising Association's media showdown at the Lead summit by a landslide
Sara Tate, Mother London's managing director, has warned the industry not to overlook the importance of creativity in the excitement about digital opening up new ways of reaching consumers.
Richard Eyre, the chairman of the Internet Advertising Bureau, has called for a "new deal" for advertising based around ethics in his introductory speech to the Advertising Association's annual conference.
Mobile phone accessory maker charges up an apocalyptic scene for its Super Bowl debut
Secret Escapes, the online travel company, has appointed Karmarama to handle its global creative business.
GoDaddy has appointed The Red Brick Road as its lead creative agency in the UK without a pitch.
The Crown Commercial Service is seeking an agency for urgent campaigns ahead of the general election.
Unilever has appointed Omnicom's PHD to handle its global search account.
Lactofree, the Arla Foods dairy brand, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising and digital activity.
PZ Cussons is looking to appoint a global agency of record for its personal-care brands.
Havas Worldwide is attempting to drive creativity at the agency by pooling its leading London-based talent.
Global brand absorbs EHS and will house Havas Worldwide's data and digital skills.
HomeAway, the holiday home rental site, has appointed Saatchi & Saatchi London to handle its $40 million (£26.4 million) advertising account.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight to Senior Designer (Maternity Contract) AF Selection £18,000 - £25,000, Staffordshire
- Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, South Manchester
- Senior Planner / Strategist - Blockbuster Campaigns! ADLIB competitive salary / day rate, Southampton
- Head of eCommerce - Fast Growing British Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary Package + Bonuses (Based on skills & experience), London (West), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker:(Retail, Print, Digital, InDesign,Photoshop) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Up to £50,000 + benefits, Devon