Denise Turner is leaving Havas Media Group after 14 years to become director of insight at Newsworks.More
Latest agency news
1. The Publicis/Omnicom merger When the $35 billion mega-merger between Publicis Groupe and Omnicom collapsed spectacularly in May, it wasn t just egg that was left on the faces of Maurice L vy and John Wren the damage went deeper still. Born fro...
Gay Haines, the founder of global executive search firm Grace Blue, gives her tips about things to consider when looking for a new agency leader, whether chief executive or executive creative director.
Johnnie Walker has appointed Anomaly as its global lead creative agency, ditching Bartle Bogle Hegarty after 15 years.
1. Mark Collins Collins remains the industry s most significant media buyer following the collapse of the Publicis/Omnicom merger. The Group M operation that he spearheads still controls at least a third of all the UK s trackable media spend. He st...
Mother has flown a well-known Jesus impersonator from Los Angeles to London as a Christmas stunt.
Warner Leisure, owned by the Bourne Leisure, has appointed Now without a pitch.
MediaCom has won the consolidating pitch for Mars' global media planning business, spanning 80 markets.
Technics, the audio brand, has relaunched after six years with a new music service and ad campaign designed to "evoke the feeling of rediscovering music".
1. The Pilion Trust, fuck the poor The Pilion Trust charity launched a multi-award-winning campaign in which a man attempted to shock people into donating by walking around London wearing a sign reading: "Fuck the poor." The man was filmed inciti...
In 1957, America was stunned.
WPP has appointed Roberto Quarta to succeed chairman Philip Lader and to join the board as non-executive director.
1. Flava-It unleash your meat lust , Code Computerlove A girl going on a suggestive psychedelic journey after eating a meat bap at a party hosted by hipsters was never going to be funny or clever. This ad has definitely fallen flat with its...
Lucky Generals is replacing Mother as Pot Noodle's main creative agency after a competitive pitch.
Robin Williams, the comic actor who took his own life in August, was the most popular Google search in 2014, according to data released by the search engine.
News UK Commercial has hired Omnicom Media Group's Chris Amor to replace Matt Shreeve as the publishing group's trading director.
Kia Motors Europe has appointed SapientNitro to be its lead European digital agency.
Sunshine, the start-up creative agency, has hired Sophie Tait as its business director, looking after Baileys.
Carat has appointed Sally Silver, M4C's head of digital, to head up its government media team following the account's move into the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Winning Campaign's Advertising Agency of the Year is a "validation of all the hard work" that Adam & Eve/DDB has put in this year, according to Ben Priest, the agency's founding partner and executive creative director.
The outstanding leaders of the UK's media agencies in 2014 revealed.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager for integrated comms agency Profiles Creative £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Customer Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 per annum + pro rata - 6 months, London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £35000.00 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer Source £30000 per annum, London
- Global Content Manager Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum, London