Pitch update: Legoland parent expands review
Updates on Legoland parent, Merlin Entertainments Group, Seat, Comparethemarket.com and Rolls-Royce pitches.
Comparethemarket.com: the comparison website held CRM pitches on Tuesday
Merlin Entertainments Group, which is reviewing its Legoland advertising account, has extended the process to include its other attractions. Agencies said that they were approached last week about pitching for several Merlin-owned attractions including Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and Warwick Castle.
With most of adland and Europe downing tools for August, Grey Worldwide, DDB Worldwide and Lowe & Partners must now wait until the first week of September to hear which one has been successful in the pan-European Seat advertising pitch. The business is currently handled by Grey in London and Barcelona.
Comparethemarket.com’s CRM pitches took place on Tuesday, with the incumbent, Havas EHS, competing against Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Lida and Rapp.
Agencies are expected to wait at least another week for a result on the Rolls-Royce global pitch. Leo Burnett’s luxury arm, Atelier, Engine, M&C Saatchi, and The Corner with An Abundance are waiting for news.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London