Isabelle Baas bolsters Starcom's digital expertise
Starcom MediaVest Group has appointed iProspect's Isabelle Baas as digital director.
Isabelle Baas: joins Starcom MediaVest Group as digital director
Tasked primarily with leading the UK part of the network’s multimillion-pound Samsung business, she will act as the bridge between the digital and specialist teams.
She will be based in London and will report to Starcom’s managing director, Pippa Glucklich, and chief digital officer, Ian James.
Baas brings more digital leadership to Starcom and will help drive strategy, integration and activation.
She has a wealth of agency experience, having spent the past five years at Aegis Media’s iProspect where she was most recently director of operations and product development and previously head of SEO, conversion and social media.
Baas has previously held digital client side roles, including Tesco.com, Onetel and T-Mobile.
Glucklich said: "This appointment is a very important new role for us. Isabelle is a highly experienced digital marketer with over ten years’ experience across digital performance media.
"She is also a strategist and highly commercial team leader. We are delighted to have her on board at this time as we look to take our digital expertise and insight for clients on to the next level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- International Senior Digital Media Planner - up to £30K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Just Digital £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Household / NPD Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, Southall
- Senior Account Director Just Digital £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Bristol