Agencies line up for Grolsch digital pitch
Grolsch, the Dutch lager distributed by Molson Coors in the UK, is looking to appoint a lead agency for UK digital and social activity from 2014.
Grolsch: shifts focus to digital
Pitches will take place at the end of the month. Sources said Grolsch plans to focus on digital advertising.
LBi previously handled Grolsch’s digital activity, but the relationship ended when the shop won the global Carlsberg digital brief in May.
Grolsch is not believed to have a digital agency of record in the UK.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which works on the UK ad account, is thought to be involved in the process.
A spokesman for Molson Coors declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits , North London
- Communications Manager, Charity, Stanmore, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Great Benefits, Stanmore
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London