AIS London wins Club Med CRM account
AIS London has won the holiday provider Club Med's integrated UK CRM account following a pitch process, ending the company's relationship with Cogent Elliott.
Club Med: hands its CRM account to AIS London
The brief includes the creation of a CRM strategy, as well as work on email marketing, online and direct mail.
The creative will align with Club Med work launched earlier in the year by French shop Saatchi & Saatchi & Duke, which carries the strapline: "Where will your imagination take you?"
M&C Saatchi PR looks after UK PR for Club Med, which provides high-end all-inclusive holiday packages.
Estelle Giraudeau, the UK marketing director at Club Med, said: "We're thrilled to have found the right partner in AIS London – an agency which oozes CRM expertise and creative thinking.
"We're really looking forward to moving the brand forward to not only enhance our relationship with current customers, but welcome potential Club Med customers as well."
AIS won Waitrose’s CRM account earlier this month following a pitch process that included MRM and the incumbent Kitcatt Nohr Digitas.
Sarah-Jane Stratford, the managing partner, strategy at AIS London, added: "Club Med is synonymous with picture perfect destinations and gorgeous resorts and there's plenty of scope for meeting an inspirational and effective CRM strategy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England
- Creative Lead Dahling Ltd Circa £60,000, Central London
- Social Media Manager - Fashion - Paris Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London