The Marketing Store hires Sav Evangelou as exec creative director
The Marketing Store has appointed Sav Evangelou as its executive creative director, across all of the agency's clients including McDonald's, Carlsberg and Britvic.
Sav Evangelou: joins The Marketing Store
Evangelou was previously ECD at the Digitas and Digitas Worldwide agency DNA and will report to The Marketing Store managing director, Lisa Bonney.
His appointment follows the departure of the agency’s former executive creative director Graham Wall in March. Wall departed to become the first ECD at Table 19.
Bonney said: "We have incredibly ambitious plans at The Marketing Store and have looked long and hard to find our creative leader. We are incredibly excited to have someone of Sav’s calibre joining our team."
Evangelou was at Digitas for four years working across clients including Nissan, Orange, Puma, Snickers, Lacoste and Procter & Gamble.
He said: "What attracted me to the role was the great energy and appetite at The Marketing Store as well as the exciting opportunities to innovate on behalf of the agency’s clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield
- Digital Investment Executive PFJ £28000.00 - £30000 per annum, London