Work Club boosts office with double hire
Work Club has hired Liza Bate, a senior social strategist from mobile network EE, and Mark Davis, a business director from Tribal DDB.
Liza Bate and Mark Davis: news hires at Work Club
At Work Club, in the same role, Bate will work on the strategy for Pernod Ricard’s Ballantine’s whiskey brand. Bate joins Work Club from EE, where she had worked since January 2011. Before that she worked at Orange.
Davis joins Work Club as business director from Tribal DDB, where he led the agency’s O2 account. He has 14 years experience in the business and has also worked on clients including Captain Morgan, Unilever and Virgin Media.
Both joined the agency this week. Bate will report to the strategy partners, Lisa de Bonis and Paddy Griffith, while Davis will report to the chief executive, Martin Brooks.
Davis said: "Joining Work Club at this point in their growth is a great opportunity. I'm looking forward to adding my experience in leading technical and large scale web builds into the mix."
Bate added: "When you see the work and meet the people at Work Club, it's something you want to be a part of."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London