Vizeum wins £10m MoreThan media account
Aegis Media's Vizeum has won the £10 million media planning and buying business for RSA's insurance brand MoreThan, previously held by Starcom MediaVest Group.
MoreThan: Vizeum wins media account
Vizeum, led by chief executive Richard Morris, is believed to have won the business in a competitive pitch-process involving incumbent MediaVest and OMD.
The review has been handled by MoreThan’s head of marketing communications, Hannah House, and comes amid an aggressive growth strategy in the UK by the insurance company. The company is expected to significantly boost its media spend next year to help gain marketshare.
The pitch process has been handled by Oystercatchers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire