Vizeum wins £10m MoreThan media account
Aegis Media's Vizeum has won the £10 million media planning and buying business for RSA's insurance brand MoreThan, previously held by Starcom MediaVest Group.
MoreThan: Vizeum wins media account
Vizeum, led by chief executive Richard Morris, is believed to have won the business in a competitive pitch-process involving incumbent MediaVest and OMD.
The review has been handled by MoreThan’s head of marketing communications, Hannah House, and comes amid an aggressive growth strategy in the UK by the insurance company. The company is expected to significantly boost its media spend next year to help gain marketshare.
The pitch process has been handled by Oystercatchers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)