DigitasLBi wins Barclays Wealth integrated brief
DigitasLBi has won a five-way pitch to create a strategy and a series of integrated campaigns for Barclays Wealth and Barclays International Banking.
Barclays: DigitasLBi wins integrated brief for international banking division
The Publicis Groupe agency, which is already on the Barclays roster, pitched against fellow roster agencies Rapp, Profero, SapientNitro and BalloonDog to win the work.
The campaigns will be focused on digital, but could also include work on other platforms. DigitasLBi will create a strategy for the campaigns and launch them from next year.
Barclays Wealth provides private banking and wealth planning to high net-worth individuals and companies. The international banking division manages services including multi-currency accounts and offshore banking.
DigitasLBi has previously worked on other Barclays projects, including digital work for Barclaycard.
No one at Barclays or Digitas LBi would comment on the news.
OgilvyOne, which works with Barclays Wealth on digital projects, was not involved and will continue to work with the division.
Last week, Campaign reported that Barclays is conducting a review of all of its agency relationships in a process managed by Oystercatchers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London