Adam Graham joins Cact.us consultancy
Adam Graham, the chief executive of BBDO agency Weapon7, is to leave the company after two years to join Cact.us, a consultancy offering advice to digital agencies, as a managing consultant.
Adam Graham: joins Cact.us from Weapon7 (photo credit: Colin Stout)
Cact.us offers consultancy and non-executive directors to agencies who need support to achieve their growth plans. Graham will lean on his decade-and-a-half of experience in agencies to help its clients build their businesses.
Since Graham joined Weapon7 in 2011, the agency has won clients including Bacardi UK, Headspace and Weve. He was previously a managing partner at Saint, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R’s digital agency.
Spencer Gallagher, the co-founder of Cact.us, said: "Adam’s depth of experience achieved over the past 15 years has been exceptional. His knowledge from working at all levels within an agency business, from independent to large group-owned, will give our clients valuable insights in order to further develop and scale their companies."
Matthew Robinson, a managing partner at Weapon7, will take on Graham’s responsibilities at Weapon7.
Robinson said: "It has been a pleasure working with Adam, he has been a leader and friend to the agency, and we wish him all the best in his new role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London