Adam Graham joins Cact.us consultancy
Adam Graham, the chief executive of BBDO agency Weapon7, is to leave the company after two years to join Cact.us, a consultancy offering advice to digital agencies, as a managing consultant.
Adam Graham: joins Cact.us from Weapon7 (photo credit: Colin Stout)
Cact.us offers consultancy and non-executive directors to agencies who need support to achieve their growth plans. Graham will lean on his decade-and-a-half of experience in agencies to help its clients build their businesses.
Since Graham joined Weapon7 in 2011, the agency has won clients including Bacardi UK, Headspace and Weve. He was previously a managing partner at Saint, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R’s digital agency.
Spencer Gallagher, the co-founder of Cact.us, said: "Adam’s depth of experience achieved over the past 15 years has been exceptional. His knowledge from working at all levels within an agency business, from independent to large group-owned, will give our clients valuable insights in order to further develop and scale their companies."
Matthew Robinson, a managing partner at Weapon7, will take on Graham’s responsibilities at Weapon7.
Robinson said: "It has been a pleasure working with Adam, he has been a leader and friend to the agency, and we wish him all the best in his new role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London