Former Mindshare CEO Jed Glanvill launches media specialist
Jed Glanvill, the former Mindshare UK chief executive and EMEA regional leader, has launched Glanvill&Co, described as a new breed of specialist firm, which can offer flexible, senior talent and solutions on tap.
Jed Glanvill: launches Glanvilll&Co
The Glanvill&Co business model is based on the franchise approach that is growing elsewhere in the professional services sector, as well as the interim management models, but has yet to be applied to the media business.
The company, which opens for business today, is a collective of professional media specialists expert in strategic planning, account management, digital and analytics, based in Central London.
Glanvill&Co follows the belief that while it is now a technology and data-driven media world, it is still talent that makes the difference.
The way that an advertiser allocates its media investment, how this activity integrates across the business and how its effect is measured, are all areas where smart decisions will increase brand value and sales revenue.
Glanvill&Co believes that in a complex media world, these decisions merit an increased professional focus delivered by talented individuals working in a new, flexible way.
Glanvill said: "I have looked at the UK media industry from the outside in and think there are opportunities to do things differently. I believe that smart media thinking is more valuable than ever to advertisers because of its integral role in business success and because of the long tail of digital media options now available."
"The existing agency groups are all extremely good companies, very well resourced with talented people. That said, I think there is room for new ways of working and talented people are also motivated and attracted to flexible working models and partnership-based firms."
More information at http://glanvillandco.com/
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London