Profero names Eloise Smith as ECD
Profero London has hired Eloise Smith, a creative director at Havas Worldwide London, as its executive creative director, replacing Ben Clapp.
Eloise Smith: joining Profero London
Smith will oversee the digital agency’s eight-strong creative department, working on clients including Marks & Spencer, Revlon and the BBC.
She will work closely with Dale Gall, Profero’s chief executive, and Buster Dover, the managing director.
A creative director at Havas Worldwide London since 2010, Smith created work for clients including Citroën, Kraft and Chivas Regal.
She was previously at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, St Luke’s, AKQA and Work Club.
Clapp is leaving Profero by mutual consent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London