Profero names Eloise Smith as ECD
Profero London has hired Eloise Smith, a creative director at Havas Worldwide London, as its executive creative director, replacing Ben Clapp.
Eloise Smith: joining Profero London
Smith will oversee the digital agency’s eight-strong creative department, working on clients including Marks & Spencer, Revlon and the BBC.
She will work closely with Dale Gall, Profero’s chief executive, and Buster Dover, the managing director.
A creative director at Havas Worldwide London since 2010, Smith created work for clients including Citroën, Kraft and Chivas Regal.
She was previously at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, St Luke’s, AKQA and Work Club.
Clapp is leaving Profero by mutual consent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)