BBH London captures £7m Ladbrokes brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty London has won the £7 million ad account for the gambling and gaming company Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes: appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The agency landed the business after a competitive pitch that included the incumbent, SapientNitro. BBH has been tasked with creating a new strategy for Ladbrokes, which will launch in the spring.
SapientNitro created "The Oddsfather", an ad that spoofed The Godfather, which broke last year.
The review was called in September and led by Andy May, Ladbrokes’ brand, research and retail marketing director.
Jon Peppiatt, the deputy chairman of BBH London, said: "We are thrilled to work on an iconic British brand and help them in their ambition to be the number-one multiplatform gaming and betting destination."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire