BBH London captures £7m Ladbrokes brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty London has won the £7 million ad account for the gambling and gaming company Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes: appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty
The agency landed the business after a competitive pitch that included the incumbent, SapientNitro. BBH has been tasked with creating a new strategy for Ladbrokes, which will launch in the spring.
SapientNitro created "The Oddsfather", an ad that spoofed The Godfather, which broke last year.
The review was called in September and led by Andy May, Ladbrokes’ brand, research and retail marketing director.
Jon Peppiatt, the deputy chairman of BBH London, said: "We are thrilled to work on an iconic British brand and help them in their ambition to be the number-one multiplatform gaming and betting destination."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London