Now hires Melanie Portelli as marketing director
Now has recruited Melanie Portelli to run its Butlins account, as well as being responsible for new business and PR as marketing director.
Melanie Portelli: joins Now as marketing director
Portelli was previously group business director at Saatchi & Saatchi Sydney, where she ran the Woolworths Group's department store pitch, Big W, and went on to run the business.
This included the launch of the brand ambassador Eric Stonestreet, who plays Eric in TV show ‘Modern Family’.
Portelli has also worked at Saatchi & Saatchi London and CHI & Partners. She has worked across business such as Lexus Europe, Samsung Global and Toyota.
While at CHI, she pitched and ran Big Yellow storage. The brand’s "tide waves" spot went onto win BTAA, Cannes and D&AD honours.
Portelli strengthens the management team of Steve Paskin, the creative director, Laura Chamberlain, the client services director, and Simon Jerome, the production director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire