Adam&Eve/DDB wins Cocio drinks brand
Adam & Eve/DDB has picked up the advertising account for the UK launch of the Arla Foods-owned drinks brand Cocio following a competitive pitch.
Eva Mendes: stars in Cocia campaign
The agency pitched for the UK business alongside its sister agency DDB Copenhagen, which will handle the account in Europe. The national launch is slated for June this year.
The brief is thought to be Adam & Eve/DDB’s first from Arla Foods, which also works with CHI & Partners, Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO, Saatchi & Saatchi and Wieden & Kennedy.
James Murphy, the founder and chief executive of Adam&Eve/DDB, said: "Cocio is an iconic chocolate milk brand in Denmark and we are excited to be working with Arla and our colleagues in Denmark on its UK launch."
Cocio Chokolademælk products have already been available in the UK in the form of Starbucks licensing deal for Starbucks Discoveries, the coffee chain’s range of chilled ready-to-drink coffee drinks, since 2008.
Cocio is currently manufactured and sold in Denmark and exported to Northern Germany, Norway and Iceland.
Arla Foods has been the sole owner of the company since 2008 when it bought the 50 per cent of the company it did not already own.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)