Sol appoints Iris Worldwide for BTL
Sol, the Heineken-owned Mexican beer brand, has appointed Iris Worldwide to help position the brand as "free-spirited", through below-the-line activity.
Iris, which won the business following a competitive pitch, will develop a global below-the-line brand campaign to run in 30 markets globally. The campaign has been designed to engage "independent urban men".
Iris will also be responsible for creating a global digital toolkit and guidelines to support Sol’s brand positioning. Activity will be run out of the Amsterdam office.
Sol’s global marketing manager, Dave Shoemack, made the appointment.
Steve Bell, the chief executive of Europe at Iris, said: "Sol has a rich brand history, and isn't shy of joining the conversation with its customers. The power of participation is something that Iris has been built on, and we'll be using this expertise and insight to enable Sol to engage new customers around the world."
Sol uses BBH for its global creative work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)