Sol appoints Iris Worldwide for BTL
Sol, the Heineken-owned Mexican beer brand, has appointed Iris Worldwide to help position the brand as "free-spirited", through below-the-line activity.
Iris, which won the business following a competitive pitch, will develop a global below-the-line brand campaign to run in 30 markets globally. The campaign has been designed to engage "independent urban men".
Iris will also be responsible for creating a global digital toolkit and guidelines to support Sol’s brand positioning. Activity will be run out of the Amsterdam office.
Sol’s global marketing manager, Dave Shoemack, made the appointment.
Steve Bell, the chief executive of Europe at Iris, said: "Sol has a rich brand history, and isn't shy of joining the conversation with its customers. The power of participation is something that Iris has been built on, and we'll be using this expertise and insight to enable Sol to engage new customers around the world."
Sol uses BBH for its global creative work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)