Sol appoints Iris Worldwide for BTL
Sol, the Heineken-owned Mexican beer brand, has appointed Iris Worldwide to help position the brand as "free-spirited", through below-the-line activity.
Iris, which won the business following a competitive pitch, will develop a global below-the-line brand campaign to run in 30 markets globally. The campaign has been designed to engage "independent urban men".
Iris will also be responsible for creating a global digital toolkit and guidelines to support Sol’s brand positioning. Activity will be run out of the Amsterdam office.
Sol’s global marketing manager, Dave Shoemack, made the appointment.
Steve Bell, the chief executive of Europe at Iris, said: "Sol has a rich brand history, and isn't shy of joining the conversation with its customers. The power of participation is something that Iris has been built on, and we'll be using this expertise and insight to enable Sol to engage new customers around the world."
Sol uses BBH for its global creative work.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey