BMW motorcycles reviews European creative
BMW Motorrad, the car manufacturer's motorcycle division, is reviewing its European creative account.
BMW: 2009 'tabletrick' campaign
The pitch, which is still in its early stages, is being run by the Roth Observatory’s Hamburg office. The brief is for an agency to create campaigns for BMW Motorrad’s international marketing team.
Munich-based Serviceplan is the incumbent on the account. BMW Motorrad’s headquarters are also in Munich.
In 2009, Serviceplan created an online campaign to launch Motorrad’s S1000 RR superbike, called "tabletrick". The Bronze Lion-winning spot showed a motorbike being used to whip a tablecloth off a table while keeping the crockery in tact.
180 Amsterdam was previously BMW Motorrad’s retained agency on campaigns across the Benelux region, and McCann London held the UK account. Motorrad US uses an agency called S3.
BMW UK, a separate entity to Motorrad, is also reviewing its integrated creative account and its incumbents, WCRS and Dare, are on alert.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)