BMW motorcycles reviews European creative
BMW Motorrad, the car manufacturer's motorcycle division, is reviewing its European creative account.
BMW: 2009 'tabletrick' campaign
The pitch, which is still in its early stages, is being run by the Roth Observatory’s Hamburg office. The brief is for an agency to create campaigns for BMW Motorrad’s international marketing team.
Munich-based Serviceplan is the incumbent on the account. BMW Motorrad’s headquarters are also in Munich.
In 2009, Serviceplan created an online campaign to launch Motorrad’s S1000 RR superbike, called "tabletrick". The Bronze Lion-winning spot showed a motorbike being used to whip a tablecloth off a table while keeping the crockery in tact.
180 Amsterdam was previously BMW Motorrad’s retained agency on campaigns across the Benelux region, and McCann London held the UK account. Motorrad US uses an agency called S3.
BMW UK, a separate entity to Motorrad, is also reviewing its integrated creative account and its incumbents, WCRS and Dare, are on alert.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)