Kitcatt Nohr drops Digitas name
Kitcatt Nohr has dropped the Digitas name and launched a new brand identity, following the merger of Digitas and LBi.
Vonnie Alexander: managing director, Kitcatt Nohr
The UK agency has used the Digitas name since Publicis Groupe bought it in 2011. In 2012 Publicis Groupe bought the agency LBi and then last year merged it with Digitas to create the global digital agency DigitasLBi.
Kitcatt Nohr has decided to launch a new brand identity and refocus the agency around people. It will remain part of the DigitasLBi group and, in March, it will move offices into the Old Truman Brewery in Brick Lane, opposite its sister agency.
The move comes amid a series of senior management changes. Last week, the former chief executive, Marc Nohr, left the agency he co-founded 12 years ago to take up a senior marketing role at global workplace provider Regus.
Late last year, another co-founder and the chief operating officer Jeremy Shaw also left the business.
Vonnie Alexander was promoted to managing director in October, and will head up the agency alongside Paul Kitcatt, the chief creative officer. Ben Golik has been promoted to executive creative director, to run the creative department day to day.
Alexander said: "We are reverting back to our roots. We have refocused our business and we want to remain separate to our new cousins. We want to maintain our own identity."
She said the agency would now be focused on people: "People are still analogue. Humans are not machines. Experiences and the consumer are at the heart of everything we do. We call ourselves a ‘people powered’ agency."
These changes will also impact the agency’s internal processes. For example, a different person will lead agency meetings each time, to avoid a top-down management approach.
The agency will also run its recruitment processes differently. It is holding an open event this month where it will issue a live brief to potential creative employees to go away and come back with ideas.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London