Sir John Hegarty, Boris Johnson and Lord Coe to feature in Advertising Week campaign
Advertising Week Europe has unveiled its ad campaign for 2014, featuring Sir John Hegarty, Boris Johnson and Lord Coe.
The campaign, created by Karmarama, aims to position Advertising Week as a source of inspiration and thought leadership.
Each execution features an answer to the question "what inspires you?" from leading industry and cultural figures. The answers are displayed alongside an object representing the reply.
Sir Martin Sorrell and Facebook's chief operating officer, Sheryl Sandberg, will also feature in the campaign.
Other figures featured in the campaign include Fru Hazlitt, the managing director of commercial, online and interactive at ITV, and Arianna Huffington, the founder and editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post, and David Rown, the editor of Wired UK.
The ads will run across traditional and digital outdoor poster sites sold by Amscreen, Clear Channel, Exterion, including the London Underground, and Primesight. They will also appear in national and business media titles.
Matt Scheckner, the executive director of Advertising Week Europe, said: "We are proud and humbled to present many of the most inspirational figures in the industry and to have so many fantastic media partners which ensures the creative will envelope London."
Campaign's publisher Haymarket Media Group is a gold partner of Advertising Week Europe, which takes place across London from 31 March to 4 April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire