Brad Fairhead joins Starcount as chief strategy officer
Brad Fairhead, the former managing director of Hypernaked, has joined the social media data analytics company Starcount as its chief strategy officer.
Brad Fairhead: moves to Starcount as chief strategy officer (photo credit: Colin Stout)
Fairhead left Hypernaked – now known as Naked Communications – in January last year at the end of his earn-out.
He said: "I’ve been looking at the next big exciting thing for a while now and Starcount is definitely that, and then some. It’s a very progressive business, working at the cutting edge of how I see the comms market shaping up in the future."
His appointment follows Sir Terry Leahy joining the company as an investor. Last year, Starcount also brought in the founders of Dunnhumby, Edwina Dunn and Clive Humby, as partners.
Fairhead will join them, and the founder and global chief executive of Starcount, Drew Thomson, on its management team.
Thomson said: "Brad comes with fantastic heritage from the agency world, and he’ll help us translate that interesting blend of media, comms and creative experience into our product portfolio and client relationships."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London