Brad Fairhead joins Starcount as chief strategy officer
Brad Fairhead, the former managing director of Hypernaked, has joined the social media data analytics company Starcount as its chief strategy officer.
Brad Fairhead: moves to Starcount as chief strategy officer (photo credit: Colin Stout)
Fairhead left Hypernaked – now known as Naked Communications – in January last year at the end of his earn-out.
He said: "I’ve been looking at the next big exciting thing for a while now and Starcount is definitely that, and then some. It’s a very progressive business, working at the cutting edge of how I see the comms market shaping up in the future."
His appointment follows Sir Terry Leahy joining the company as an investor. Last year, Starcount also brought in the founders of Dunnhumby, Edwina Dunn and Clive Humby, as partners.
Fairhead will join them, and the founder and global chief executive of Starcount, Drew Thomson, on its management team.
Thomson said: "Brad comes with fantastic heritage from the agency world, and he’ll help us translate that interesting blend of media, comms and creative experience into our product portfolio and client relationships."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)