M&C Saatchi hires Jason Lawes as creative director
M&C Saatchi has hired Jason Lawes, a former creative partner of The Red Brick Road, to the role of creative director.
Jason Lawes: joins M&C Saatchi as creative director
Lawes will work across M&C Saatchi’s clients, which include NatWest, Change4Life and DE Master Blenders.
He joins M&C Saatchi’s creative leadership team alongside Elspeth Lynn, the executive creative director, Mark Goodwin, who is also a creative director, Grant Parker, the head of art, and Paul Hogarth, the head of brand integration.
Lawes has worked at M&C Saatchi on a freelance basis since November 2013. Prior to moving to The Red Brick Road with the Tesco account in 2006, Lawes was a senior art director at Lowe & Partners, where he worked on Tesco.
Lynn said: "I feel honoured to have Jason joining our team here. He is an inspiration: his work speaks for itself, and he is a brilliant creative leader. His rich experience, especially within retail, will perfectly complement the work we create for our clients, and his strength at mentoring teams will make him an asset to the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)