Govt seeks agency to handle comms for Great campaign
The Prime Minister's Office is holding a pitch for an ad agency to work on the Government's Great initiative.
Great Britain: government seeks agency
The Great campaign is the umbrella brand for all communications used to promote the UK. Stakeholders include UK Trade & Investment, VisitBritain and the British Council.
The pitch is being run by the Crown Commercial Service. A briefing took place last week and pitches will be held in March.
The winning shop, from the creative services framework, will report to No10 and the Cabinet Office, and work on advertising, partnerships and brand guardianship of the Great initiative.
In August 2013, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R won the advertising business for VisitBritain, which includes creating work under the Great brand but is a separate account.
On Monday, RKCR/Y&R’s first campaign, "the sounds of Great Britain", was released in countries outside of the UK. Activity includes a TV ad and interactive online experiences.
The consultancy Radley Yeldar works on design services for the Great campaign.
No10 confirmed the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIRECT AND DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Cirencester
- Senior Account Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London