Unilever hands Bertolli global ad brief to Mother
Mother has won the global creative account for Unilever's Bertolli after a pitch.
Bertolli: Unilever brand
As the lead global strategic and creative agency for the brand, Mother will be tasked with creating consistent branding for its spreads and pasta sauces. Both Mother’s London and New York offices will work on the account.
Mother’s remit does not include Bertolli’s olive oil and vinegar brands or its frozen-meals range, which have been sold.
Bertolli does not have a global incumbent on its spreads and sauces but has worked with Barton F Graf 9000 on a recent project. McCann London will continue to handle UK advertising for its spreads.
Mother already works with Unilever on brands including PG Tips and Pot Noodle.
Cathryn Sleight, the senior vice-president, marketing, at Unilever, said: "In a very short time, Mother has demonstrated a deep understanding and love for the Bertolli brand, and their reputation for outstanding creative work is well-deserved."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London