Unilever hands Bertolli global ad brief to Mother
Mother has won the global creative account for Unilever's Bertolli after a pitch.
Bertolli: Unilever brand
As the lead global strategic and creative agency for the brand, Mother will be tasked with creating consistent branding for its spreads and pasta sauces. Both Mother’s London and New York offices will work on the account.
Mother’s remit does not include Bertolli’s olive oil and vinegar brands or its frozen-meals range, which have been sold.
Bertolli does not have a global incumbent on its spreads and sauces but has worked with Barton F Graf 9000 on a recent project. McCann London will continue to handle UK advertising for its spreads.
Mother already works with Unilever on brands including PG Tips and Pot Noodle.
Cathryn Sleight, the senior vice-president, marketing, at Unilever, said: "In a very short time, Mother has demonstrated a deep understanding and love for the Bertolli brand, and their reputation for outstanding creative work is well-deserved."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham