VivaKi Exchange hires Simon Pardon as first global president
VivaKi Exchange (VX), the joint media trading arm of Starcom MediaVest Group and ZenithOptimedia, has appointed Simon Pardon, the former global chief trading officer for Aegis Media, as its first global president.
Simon Pardon: VivaKi Exchange's first global president
Pardon, who has run his own media consultancy for the past 18 months, will join VivaKi in March and will be based in London.
He will lead VX’s local trading units in 16 countries in a bid to deliver a consistent trading product, and will also work with SMV and ZenithOptimedia's global trading teams on price-setting.
Pardon was the global chief trading officer for Aegis Media from 2011 until 2012, and previously held the roles of EMEA director of trading for Group M and managing director of Granada Sales.
He will report to Steve King, the global chief executive of ZenithOptimedia, and Laura Desmond, the chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group.
King said: "Simon is one of the leading professionals in the trading world. He brings with him experience of multi-market trading, programmatic buying and global media vendor relations – all of which will be invaluable."
Desmond said: "Simon’s substantial operational and trading knowledge in all areas of the global media business will result in an innovative and holistic approach to the exchange."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)