VivaKi Exchange hires Simon Pardon as first global president
VivaKi Exchange (VX), the joint media trading arm of Starcom MediaVest Group and ZenithOptimedia, has appointed Simon Pardon, the former global chief trading officer for Aegis Media, as its first global president.
Simon Pardon: VivaKi Exchange's first global president
Pardon, who has run his own media consultancy for the past 18 months, will join VivaKi in March and will be based in London.
He will lead VX’s local trading units in 16 countries in a bid to deliver a consistent trading product, and will also work with SMV and ZenithOptimedia's global trading teams on price-setting.
Pardon was the global chief trading officer for Aegis Media from 2011 until 2012, and previously held the roles of EMEA director of trading for Group M and managing director of Granada Sales.
He will report to Steve King, the global chief executive of ZenithOptimedia, and Laura Desmond, the chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group.
King said: "Simon is one of the leading professionals in the trading world. He brings with him experience of multi-market trading, programmatic buying and global media vendor relations – all of which will be invaluable."
Desmond said: "Simon’s substantial operational and trading knowledge in all areas of the global media business will result in an innovative and holistic approach to the exchange."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)