Google's advice on getting noticed on YouTube
Charlotte Morton, the head of creative agency partnerships at Google, explains how brands and their agencies can build an audience on YouTube.
Charlotte Morton: industry head of creative agency partnerships, Google
In the video (below) Morton describes a three-step approach brands can take to YouTube: campaigning (advertising on YouTube), channeling (building up their own presence on YouTube), and collaboration (working with YouTube stars).
Brands’ YouTube accounts make up fewer than 100 of the top ranking 5000 YouTube channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)