Google's advice on getting noticed on YouTube
Charlotte Morton, the head of creative agency partnerships at Google, explains how brands and their agencies can build an audience on YouTube.
Charlotte Morton: industry head of creative agency partnerships, Google
In the video (below) Morton describes a three-step approach brands can take to YouTube: campaigning (advertising on YouTube), channeling (building up their own presence on YouTube), and collaboration (working with YouTube stars).
Brands’ YouTube accounts make up fewer than 100 of the top ranking 5000 YouTube channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)