Google's advice on getting noticed on YouTube
Charlotte Morton, the head of creative agency partnerships at Google, explains how brands and their agencies can build an audience on YouTube.
Charlotte Morton: industry head of creative agency partnerships, Google
In the video (below) Morton describes a three-step approach brands can take to YouTube: campaigning (advertising on YouTube), channeling (building up their own presence on YouTube), and collaboration (working with YouTube stars).
Brands’ YouTube accounts make up fewer than 100 of the top ranking 5000 YouTube channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)