Google's advice on getting noticed on YouTube
Charlotte Morton, the head of creative agency partnerships at Google, explains how brands and their agencies can build an audience on YouTube.
Charlotte Morton: industry head of creative agency partnerships, Google
In the video (below) Morton describes a three-step approach brands can take to YouTube: campaigning (advertising on YouTube), channeling (building up their own presence on YouTube), and collaboration (working with YouTube stars).
Brands’ YouTube accounts make up fewer than 100 of the top ranking 5000 YouTube channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Brand and Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Southampton