BBH captures Vespa global creative brief
Vespa, the Italian scooter brand, has handed its global advertising account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty without a pitch.
Vespa: appointed BBH
The business will be handled by BBH’s London office. The agency will be responsible for developing a new brand positioning that draws on Vespa’s heritage but appeals to a new audience.
The campaign, which is due to break later this year to coincide with the launch of the new Vespa Primavera, will run across the brand’s key markets in Europe, the US and Asia.
Davide Zanolini, the group marketing and communication director at Piaggio, the maker of Vespa, said: "BBH is the perfect partner to support the global growth of the Vespa brand as a modern icon of the best Italian style and technology."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)