BBH captures Vespa global creative brief
Vespa, the Italian scooter brand, has handed its global advertising account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty without a pitch.
Vespa: appointed BBH
The business will be handled by BBH’s London office. The agency will be responsible for developing a new brand positioning that draws on Vespa’s heritage but appeals to a new audience.
The campaign, which is due to break later this year to coincide with the launch of the new Vespa Primavera, will run across the brand’s key markets in Europe, the US and Asia.
Davide Zanolini, the group marketing and communication director at Piaggio, the maker of Vespa, said: "BBH is the perfect partner to support the global growth of the Vespa brand as a modern icon of the best Italian style and technology."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London