BBH captures Vespa global creative brief
Vespa, the Italian scooter brand, has handed its global advertising account to Bartle Bogle Hegarty without a pitch.
Vespa: appointed BBH
The business will be handled by BBH’s London office. The agency will be responsible for developing a new brand positioning that draws on Vespa’s heritage but appeals to a new audience.
The campaign, which is due to break later this year to coincide with the launch of the new Vespa Primavera, will run across the brand’s key markets in Europe, the US and Asia.
Davide Zanolini, the group marketing and communication director at Piaggio, the maker of Vespa, said: "BBH is the perfect partner to support the global growth of the Vespa brand as a modern icon of the best Italian style and technology."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)