Aesop hires creative directors Matt Pam and Simon Hipwell
Matt Pam and Simon Hipwell, the former BETC London and M&C Saatchi creatives, have joined the integrated agency Aesop as creative directors.
Aesop duo: Matt Pam and Simon Hipwell join the agency as creative directors
Hipwell and Pam started freelancing at Aesop at the beginning of the year, before they were appointed full-time on 3 March.
In an attempt to boost the agency's above-the-line credentials, they will work across a client list including Shell, Greenvale, Ferrero, Andy Murray, HSBC, Pernod Richard, Smith & Nephew and Warner Leisure Hotels.
The pair worked on the Diet Coke account at BETC London in 2012. Prior to BETC London, Hipwell and Pam worked at M&C Saatchi for a year and, before that, at CHI & Partners, for five years and 11 years, respectively.
Martin Grimer, executive creative director at Aesop, said: "Matt and Simon are a massive boost to the creative team at Aesop. They bring bags of experience, big ideas and will add to the culture at Aesop. They are also top blokes and we are thrilled to have them on board."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)