Tribal Worldwide hires Jonathan Lovatt-Young to lead UX
Tribal Worldwide has hired Jonathan Lovatt-Young, the digital customer experience lead at Accenture, in the new role of head of service and experience design.
Tom Roberts: managing director of Tribal Worldwide London
In the new role, Lovatt-Young has been charged with evolving the digital and direct agency’s design and user experience strategy.
Lovatt-Young will work across the entire portfolio of Tribal London’s clients, which includes Guinness, Adidas, Budweiser and Unilever and will report to the managing director, Tom Roberts.
In his position as a digital customer experience lead at Accenture, Lovatt-Young played a key role in the company’s digital strategy, working on brands such as Argos, RBS and The Co-operative Group.
Roberts said: "We have created this new role to reflect the evolving nature of experience design strategy and user experience, across both digital and physical touch points. Jonathan brings a wealth of experience and a real passion to create brilliant customer experiences for brands."
He will join Tribal Worldwide on 14 March.
Lovatt-Young said: "With a top notch team at Tribal Worldwide, London, I'm looking forward to applying my experiences in service design thinking and behavioural economics to the agency’s exciting range of clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Market Insight & Analysis Manager - 4 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£65K pro rata or Day Rate, London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London