AnalogFolk London beefs up creative department with Jones and Whittington
AnalogFolk London has made two senior creative appointments, Tribal's Seth Jones and Dare's Steve Whittington, in the new roles of associate creative director.
AnalogFolk London: from left, Vikesh Bhatt, Seth Jones and Steve Whittington
Jones, a senior creative from Tribal Worldwide, and Whittington, a design director at Dare, will be associate creative directors, alongside Vikesh Bhatt, who was promoted to the role at the end of 2013.
The three associate creative directors will report to Simon Richings, the executive creative director, and will spearhead the creative output on numerous accounts throughout the agency.
Jones has worked at Tribal Worldwide as a senior creative since January 2013. In his previous roles at Elvis, Jones created campaigns such as "fly Virgin Trains" and "one beat ahead" for Drench.
At Dare Whittington helped to overhaul the Post Office’s website and has worked on EE’s digital business. Earlier in his career, Whittington freelanced at agencies including Tribal and Lida.
Richings joined AnalogFolk during April 2013 from Tribal Worldwide where he held the same position of ECD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)