Telecom Italia appoints Leagas Delaney
Telecom Italia has appointed Leagas Delaney as its lead communications agency.
Telecom Italia: hires Leagas Delaney as its lead communications agency
The account will be run from the agency’s London and Milan offices. The agency will work across the company’s brand portfolio, which includes Telecom Italia, TIM and Impresa Semplice.
Leagas Delaney beat a range of agencies including Santon, Havas Worldwide Milano, La Strada, VCCP London, 180 Amsterdam, M&C Saatchi Paris, Serviceplan Monaco, Duval Guillaume (Belgium) and Saatchi & Saatchi (Milan/London).
The agencies were asked to pitch ideas for a quick turnaround campaign, and Leagas’ idea has just gone live.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)