Jam hires deputy managing director from Pd3
The Engine-owned digital agency Jam has hired Alice Driscoll, a managing director at experiential agency Pd3, as deputy managing director.
Alice Driscoll: joins Jam as deputy managing director
Driscoll spent three-and-a-half years as managing director at Pd3, before joining Jam as deputy managing director, and a partner in the business, two weeks ago. Her hire marks the first time that Jam has had a deputy managing director.
Before joining Pd3, Driscoll was a team director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty London and, before that, she did stints at Karmarama and Leo Burnett as an account director. Driscoll has worked on brands including Coca-Cola, Kellogg's and Vodafone.
Richard Costa-D’sa, Jam’s managing director said: "Alice has a proven track record of managing both successful companies and high-level, blue chip accounts. She has a unique blend of experience that will allow us drive forward the innovation that our clients and the market are looking for."
At the end of 2013, Alex Miller, Jam’s chief executive, left the agency with its chief strategy officer Jamie Kenny and lunched a start-up marketing technology company called Byte London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London